Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Last Christmas Glimpse . . .

I had every intention of beginning to begin putting away the Christmas decorations today.  Then I looked out the window at the rain/snow mix falling and decided . . . one more day to enjoy the lights.  Here is one of the "Christmas Drawer" vignettes I created this year.
One of my bleached bottle brush trees, a vintage doily and some old hardware. . .
Toss in some ornaments and beaded garland, a vintage book, pine cones and there you have it . . . a simple way to add interest to any corner of the room.
I'll be carrying this idea over into Valentine's Day as well as featuring some of my other multi-purpose decorating ideas.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. That is very pretty Lauren. Have a very Happy New Year!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the little things you gathered together, can't wait to see what you do for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this-I'm your newest follower from Beneath My Heart-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love all of the beautiful Christmas things! I'm going to get mine out earlier next year! Happy New year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You KNOW I LOVE the Christmas drawer!! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the Valentines Day one!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Lauren. Nice vignette. I had fun with my Christmas vignettes. They came down New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little vignette. Enjoy the lights a little longer and happy new year!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!