Saturday, June 21, 2014

Itasca M.A.R.K.E.T. 2014

Just a month prior to a local show, I decided to throw my hat into the ring.  So it's been a frantic marathon of projects . . . so much so that I often didn't even take "Before" photos . . . poo!  But is was a huge success and I plan to do it again next summer and this time I'll be working on things earlier!  I loved this old book shelf and if it hadn't sold, it would be mine LOL. After painting, I added a vintage French script letter to the top.  It was a really lovely piece!
 Like I've said before, I'm blessed with lots of friends who "gift" me with their cast-offs so literally, everything in this picture came to me free.  

 The music-inspired table went to an adorable, first-year music teacher.  She was thrilled with it and I was thrilled she got it!  It was meant to be.
 My boards were great sellers too -- I did quite a few with a "patriotic" theme for the upcoming holiday.  Now I'm working on projects for myself and my guestroom.  There are always projects, aren't there?
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a successful show. Your space looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it went well, too. I love your boards! They look good with any decor! Happy weekend my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!